The submitted papers should be original, unpublished, and not in consideration for publication elsewhere at the time of submission to ADCAIJ. All paper submissions will be refereed in a double-blind review process by at least two international reviewers with expertise in the relevant subject area.
All contributions presented will be analyzed by external raters according to strict criteria of scientific quality. It is the job of the Editorial Board to emit the final decision based on the reports of the reviewers.
- Acknowledgement of reception: Once the contribution has arrived the Journal will acknowledge its arrival and it will be reviewed, the final decision regarding publication corresponding to the Editorial Board.
- Peer review system: Each contribution will be reviewed by at least two members of the scientific comitee, and possibly a third one in the case of discrepancy and also by an expert in methodology.
- Communications to the author/s: Notification of the acceptance, or not, of original articles will be communicated to the main author within a maximum of 120 days as from acknowledgement of the reception of the article.
- Blind review process: In the review process, anonymity of the reviewers will be the norm.
- External reviewers: External evaluators will be asked to review the contribution.