The submitted papers should be original, unpublished, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere at the time of submission to ADCAIJ. All paper submissions will be subjected to a double-blind review process by at least two international reviewers with expertise in the relevant subject area.
All submitted papers undergo a strict review process to ensure high quality scientific publications. The role of the Editorial Board is to emit the final decision on the basis of the reports of the reviewers.
- Acknowledgement of reception: Once the contribution has been received, the Journal will acknowledge its arrival and it will be reviewed. The final decision regarding publication corresponds to the Editorial Board.
- Peer review system: Each contribution is reviewed by at least two members of the scientific committee, and possibly a third one in the case of discrepancy and also by an expert in methodology.
- Communications to the author/s: Notification of the acceptance of original articles, or otherwise the rejection thereof, is communicated to the main author within a maximum of 120 days from the time the reception of the article had been acknowledged.
- Blind review process: In the review process, reviewers remain anonymous.
- External reviewers: When necessary, external evaluators are asked to review the contribution.